Whey Isolate Power contains the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. Our WPI formula contains both Papain and Protease for protein absorption, and no cheap ingredients, like Glycine or Taurine, to increase protein levels.T hat's why they're the first ingredient you read on Fortuna Nutrition’s Whey Isolate Power. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 27 grams of whey protein isolate into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training. Fortuna's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been formulated to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured - no gimmicks, no excuses, just results!
- Fortuna Nutrition’s Whey Isolate Power undergoes more processing, which results in higher protein content with fewer carbs, lactose, and fat. This helps our athletes and aspiring athletes achieve leaner and greater levels of muscle mass.
- Fortuna Nutrition’s Whey Isolate Power is the purest form of whey and is a complete protein. It contains all the essential amino acids that your body needs to repair muscle after a workout. Because essential amino acids are not made by our bodies, we must look to food and supplements to get these essential nutrients and Fortuna Nutrition’s formula ensures you receive what your body needs.
- Whey Isolate Power can be easily digested by your body so you can say hello to the lean, toned body of your dreams. This protein will be absorbed and processed quickly, especially when consumed as a liquid.
- Fueling your body and giving yourself the nutrients to maximize your health is just as important as the actual workout! Our premium blend ensures you are only putting the highest quality products in your body.
- Contains BCAAs that have a unique chemical structure that allows them to be absorbed and metabolized directly in the muscles rather than the stomach.